"Great service from a very professional team" WS
"Your services were fantastic, so glad we picked you to represent us. Thank you" RP
"Fantastic Solicitors always good and honest and work hard for justice can trust them always very reliable" AG
"Very grateful to Ishaq & Uddin for not only representing me but for making things as painless as possible. Ishaq & Uddin are honest, supportive and professional. A great firm filled with people with great qualities and skills. Thank you for always giving me an incredible outcome" SB
"I have used the services of Ishaq and Uddin more than once and have found them professional and courteous, as well as being friendly and supportive during testing times" LF
Immigration Solicitors Birmingham
If you require an immigration solicitor in Birmingham, Sadique & Uddin Associates are here to assist you.
Our experienced immigration solicitors have a high success rate when making applications to the Home Office on behalf of our clients. We will take the time to ensure your application is well prepared and has the highest chance of success possible, keeping you informed throughout the process.
We deal with a wide range of immigration matters in Birmingham including:
- Entrepreneur and investor visas
- Employer Sponsorship Licences
- Immigration advice for small businesses
- Applications and appeals under the Points Based Schemes –Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4, Tier 5
- Student Visas
- Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) / settlement applications and appeals
- EEA applications and appeals
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Deportation applications and appeals
- Nationality/citizenship and registration as British Citizens
- Long residence applications (10 year route and 20 year route)
- Asylum claims including Article 8 family life
- Human Rights applications and appeals including Article 8 family life
- Domestic violence applications and appeals
- Bail Applications and hearings
- Travel documents
- Family reunion and appeals
- Judicial Reviews
Whether it is a right to a family and private life or the right not to live in fear of persecution, our clients can rest assure that we take this aspect of our role as an immigration law firm very seriously and are consistently putting forward the strongest of submissions in favour of our clients.
Call our Birmingham based Immigration Solicitors on 0121 296 8367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation discussion.
We also welcome clients to meet with us at our offices in Small Heath, Birmingham.